Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Feelings

I'm going through a crisis.I'm over 20 yrs old and don't have a girl friend.Ponyboy and Soda are doing better than me in their social lives!!! All Pony can talk about is Kristi and Cherry but i don't have anyone.Maybe sometime this week I'll go to a club after Ponyboy and soda are asleep.I have a little extra money. Oh i forgot to tell u i got a new job as a Gardener for some rich people. Its twice the pay and not as much hard work. I also have more time to solve my crisis.

5 comments:

  1. darry i know ! you can date my mom !
    then michael will be out of the way and i will be safe to go home !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwww! I Dont Want Him Dating A Mom.... That Would Make Me Ur Uncle If They Got Married! EWWWWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least I'm not the only one at the bottom of the social ladder in this family.

    ReplyDelete