Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brother Bonding time



Today was my day off and instead of doing housework,laying around, or drinking with mark i decided to go to the carnival down the street. Pony being the tag along wanted to come with, but honestly i needed someone to come with me. Me and pony haven't talked much since we got into that argument awhile ago about him getting a job. In the long run i think it will help the kid. it was pony's first time on my motorcycle cause i never really thought it was a good idea to bring him. he might jump off or something stupid cause he thought he'd look cool and I'd end up taking him to the emergency room. i actually had fun with the kid, it reminded me of when our mom would take us to the carnival. soda would run off with Steve and I'd be stuck with pony. today was a lot more fun the that cause pony could actually go on all the rides. the lamest ride we went on was the Ferris wheel, but we figured out how to make it fun. pony had a bunch of rubber bands in his jean pocket. we got the top and shot rubber bands at people, too bad all the people we hit were security gaurds. we had to run off cause we didn't want to talk to them about the rubber bands. pony being the track star ran a lot faster then me. over all the day was pretty fun and the police never found us. i think im done with disturbing police officers for this week.

btw this my 55th Post ever!

!-Darrel S. Curtis-!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Rumber bands? I never knew you had a dark side, bother. Lol. Super glad you two had fun. +D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! i happy you two had fun...seems like u nvr hangout :P
    congrats on the 55th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That Was Fun Dar. And Darry And I Hang Out.....When He's Free. Which Isn't Often. Soda Will Have To Come With Us Next Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 55th post darry. im glad ya had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you should see what steve and I do on the ferris wheel XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. It probably got lost in the mail Soda, or if we're using the real meaning of that sentence, they didn't invite you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL kit wait to break it slowly to him :P anyways congrats on the 55th post and its good too see u and pony together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Jamie, I'll break it slowly.... SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS YOU WEREN'T INVITED! :D

    And just for the record, I don't want to know what Steve does at the top of the Ferris Wheel. *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Darry. I just started posting last month so i'm kinda new at this but I just wanted to let you know you can check out my blog if you want. Just click on my name and it should come up. Glad you and Pony had fun:>

    ReplyDelete