Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Year Post

one year ago on December 26, 2009 the best thing in the world happened to you guys,...... I joined the blog :D ik im alittle late on posting but i wanna do a one year aniversery thing post. so heres something special for you all
in alphebetical order by family,

Andersons:
Cristy, you keep going with that singing thing if its working for you. And take care of yourself and your baby, if its half as good of a person you are, thats one hack of a kid.
Sophie, i dont know you very well and i know your kinda newer to the gang but welcome, good luck kid

Andrews:
Luke, do something constructive.

Brumleys:
Austin, at least your pulling yourself together
Kyle, stop being a druggie
Andrew, your ok i guess
Celab, be smarter

Cades:
Brooklyn, stay a good kid
Johnny, dont mess yourself up
Dawn, keep doing whatever your doing
Sammy, i dont really know you

Curtises:
Pony, your my little bro and your growing up to be a good guy and have been strong latley. Your not that big of a pain :P
Soda, I love you but you gotta grow up a bit.
Katie, your a good girl for my brother. stay that way
Kitty, i love you sis and i cant beleive your out of the house. ill miss ya and tell soda he needs to get out too.

Matthews:
Blair, Stop having kids!!!
Jamie, keep being a good kid
Two Bit, take care of my sister, or theyll be taken care of you in the hospital

Parkers:
Mark, My best bud. my Peanut butter to my jelly. stay awesome
Bri, Dont do anything stupid, keep doing what your doing

Randles:
Carson, theres no helping you
Steve, you too.

Ryders:
Dimitri, keep being you
Elena, stay a good kid

Shepards:
Angela, i dont know you very much but you seem ok
Tim, sigh.

Winston:
Jelly, your good so keep going with it
Dallas, Stop with the kids. Congrats on finally getting married

10 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha I cracked up at "Carson there's no helping you, Steve you too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the threats :) and head shaking and the semi-darry-positive things :D i laughed DARREL. best.name.ever. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, some of these were funny, and some were cute. I realized that I wasn't in the list T^T <--- Sad face... It's probably cause I don't have a family... There's just one Neilson >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Candie, that's cause you're one of a kind. And Darrel is old, he forgets things.

    Darry, that's nice, except the part about moving out -.- but it was a good try. I love you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sodapop curtis grow up?

    bhahahwahahahhwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha I loved this post! And thank you Darry, about my kid and everything :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i love the fact u said " tim sigh" lol i miss everyone

    ReplyDelete