Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marks wedding

"Who is mark Parker? Well he's alot of things. He's a partier. He's a dreamer. He's obbsessed with sunglasses. He's a drummer. He's a greaser. He's the guy I'd want fighting next to me anyday. He's my best friend, no he's like a brother to me. But now he's gonna be a husband. And a pretty good one too. When i heard he was getting married I was like whoa. I thought back to when we were kids. I thought back to when girls had cuties and we used to pretend that we were super heroes. Remember that mark? He couldn't even come up with a creative name he was.... The great Markman! See I'll always see Markman. But I got to let him go cause Now he's got stella. Mark you take care of her got it? Or they'll be taking care of you in the hospital. And Stella. I need my Mark and Darry time. You can't take away from that. You two will be happy together I can tell. I'm happy for you Markman. Congratulations from your best friend, Darrel S. Curtis." I went to my seat and set next to Mark. He smiled at me and said "why'd you tell them bout Markman?! Haha I'm just kidding it means alot Darry." after that they resumed the reception, with dancing and all that. Then Mark and Stella went off to their honeymoon. "Have fun mark." I said "will do Darry. Will do."     

6 comments:

  1. u know i love annoying u darrel xD but not this time :) i actually AWWWed xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Im not a very good superhero. My secret identity was right in my name :D Your speech ment a lot Darrel. I cant wait to be making one at your wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry To Break It Too Ya Mark, But Darry's Not Gonna Get Married :P Jk That Was A Cute Speech Darry :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's like a brother to you? :,,,( am I not enough for you darry???

    ReplyDelete