Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pretending to be something I'm not is not to be proud of

What did I do today? I hung out with stupid socs. It started cause Lissa wanted me to come with her and a group of friends to the movies. I said yes of course cause I wanted to hang out with Lissa. I invited mark to come with but he said no. He had something to do even tho ik that he wanted to cause of his drinking problem. So I was stuck with a bunch of Lissa's soc friends. I did kinda wanna go tho cause most of them were guys. Apperently Lissa didn't tell them alot about me. I understood I guess. Me being a greaser an all. I show up with Lissa to the movies. We met up with her soc friends. 2 other girls with their dates and a a few other socs. I reconized one from a rumble but I guess he didn't rember me there which was good. We talked a bit and we went to get our consesions. Well just my luck, Pony was the his shift. I didn't tell him soda or kitty bout this. He look shocked to see me with a bunch of socs. I gave him a shut up and act like you don't know me or I'll personally hang you by the tongue when I get home look. He seemed to understand. We got our food and went to see the movie. I sat next to Lissa on the end. She got close to me and leaned her head on me the whole time and I put my arm around her. We kissed alittle during the movie then I held her tighter when she cried. After it was done we went for a little walk with everyone. This is the worst part. A greaser from shepard's gang walks by all alone right toward us not even noticing. I knew him we played cards his name was Jack. He was an allright guy. Then the socs hold him back and start to tease him while the girls step back. They get a knife out and start to taunt him. He's in for it I thought. "Darry come on help us out her!" says Stan, one of the socs. "No thanks man." "come on! No body like us would wanna miss this action!" I relized that I didn't want to be like this. I looked into Jacks scared eyes and punched the socs holding him back. He ran and shouted thanks. "What was that for Dar? I thought we were friends!" said Josh, the guy I punched in the nose. Lissa rushed over to me and said,"He probably just missed. His eyesight isn't so well. He forgot his contacts. Right honey?" she looked into my eyes with that please just do this for me look. "yea yea. Umm sorry dude. I gotta get going. Come on Lissa."she grabbed my hand and I walked her home.

12 comments:

  1. Im not saying this to be inconsiderate Darry, but in this sitiution you do have to choose. Like what happened right now. You're stuck between the greasers and your girlfriend. If you love her that much then it's ok but you gotta think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea im with kit we dont wanna put u in the spot but lissa or us. and u have to think who ur real friends are us or the socs and i suggest think about who has done wat for you. and the good and bad in each groups. i love it when i sound like kit its just its cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, You Made That Face. You Look Constipated To Me :P
    Im Gonna Be Weird And Say I Like Lissa She Seems Nice...But Yeah I See What Other People Are Saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO NOT HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM. I just didn't want to go. I think you need to have a talk with Lissa. your a proud greaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah u do mark -.- lmao pony and dar like kit said "If you realy love her that much......"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darry, Bro... stupid socs, i shoulda just given u greaser girls :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i just noticed ur links....
    "Other blogs of the gang" and u have like, 3 of us and then pony gets his own damn title??
    What the f is up wit that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark has a drinking problem, trust me. and way to go Darrel! Way to be a proud ass greaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmfao nice soda. and HEY!!! MINE ISNT UP THERE!! D:< thats not fair. :P but yea give him GREASER girls nxt time soda. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Because Im His Favorite. Sorry To Break It To Ya Soda :P

    ReplyDelete