Wednesday, January 27, 2010

College is Complicated continued

Well thanks a lot Pony!!! Agh!!! Sammy is now mad at me for leaving in the middle of our date. When we were in the hospital with Car I called her like every day a million times but she never answered. I left a million messages on her phone. She never called back... I feel like how I felt when our dog died...but a hundred times worse...This is how Car must of felt when she stabbed herself...This was the first girl I really liked...really loved...I tried to talk to her in college to try to explain...but she avoided me at all costs...I feel like my heart just left and I am dieing..dieing painfully and long..dieing hard...Why do girls have to take your heart with them...Rock has been trying to cheer me up but it makes me hurt seeing him and Jessica together...Yesterday there was a note on my football locker. It was from Sammy, I could tell because it was written in her handwriting and she turns the end of her y's into a heart. It read..i need time to think. Wait a while for me.. I don't know what it means. It doesn't seem good.I'm so sad that I went outside in the rain and ran around the block until I found a Soc to beat up. I took it all out on him until a bunch of his Soc friends came along. I ran. I'm a mess without Sammy. How can I win her back? Me in the rain...

24 comments:

  1. Yummy Pic, Dar. Haha! Jk. And We All Know This Aint My Fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darry, i hate to break it to you, (mostly because im always the one who has to point this out), but if she's the type of girl who's going to get pissed at you because you left to take care of your family, then is she really the kind of person you want to be around. ignore the fact that shes a girl, that shes hot, and that you like her (i refuse to say love, you can not love someone after only a few weeks/months) and treat her as if she was just another person on the street. maybe you should do some thinking as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. well blair makes a good pt but i dont think sammy know exactly wat happened dar i mean a lot of guys make fake excuses to do who-know-wat but srsly leave a note in her locker that says
    "giv me ten minutes and one chance to explain"

    ReplyDelete
  4. or, you could just drop miss little drama.
    *ahem* I mean.. "need time to think"
    it's college.. who knows who she's with every night

    ReplyDelete
  5. jesus carson dont tell him that!!!! he's upset i dont think thats the thing he wants to here rite now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you want me to say "oh, dont worry Darry-kins. everything will work out perfectly and you'll live happily ever after with some girl who freaked out because your friend was in a coma and you went to see her, instead of fucking your girlfriend. dont worry! she'll forgive you!''
    no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i didnt say that!!! but dont talk about him bein with a sumbody every nite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i like Jamie's idea...i will leave a note like that...I have been thinking and I think that shes mad because she thinks i am lieing about car...Jamie dont u know her u can tell her about our us visiting Car in the hospital...man that might work..but if it doesnt i dont know wat to do... I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. plenty of cows in the meadow. (fish in the sea is just so over used..)

    ReplyDelete
  10. we could always set you up with someone , you know someone who is just like you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure dar i'll talk to her tonigh at g.n.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. i did want to set him up wit her but b4 i got the chance he decided to go to college and they met

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how you feel, but dont worry bro, its her loss. You'll meet the right one someday

    ReplyDelete
  14. darry how did it go wit the note and after i talked to sammy it was that she didnt know if u were lying but she believes you and she says there something about how ur different and down to earth and serious about ur life but not one of those spoiled little rich kids bottom line she likes u so be happy

    ReplyDelete
  15. your right pony this is fun!!

    =D =D =D =D watch this :p hahaha lol sorry dar everything will turn out good i promise!

    ReplyDelete