Sunday, January 24, 2010

College is Complicated

Look I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. With all the school and my job and the thing with Carson it's all too much. I'm going crazy!!! It's not funny!!! I'm doing good as quarterback and I'm getting good grades. There is this hot cheerleaders and I like this one named Sammy alot!!! A friend told me that his friend told him that his sister told him that Sammy told her that Sammy like me. I'm was too nervous to talk to her until a couple of weeks ago. I finaly got the nerve to talk to her after practice with my buddy Rock.(I'll tell you about him another time.) Well when we aproached, he left to go flirt with Jessica. well Sammy was in her little cheerleader group, I lost cofidence. Why do girls stay in groups? It makes it hard to talk to one!! So I waited until she was alone after math class. "Hey, uuuhhhh... I heard that you are very smart...could you tutor me?" Ugghh...so stupid! " Aren't you on the football team? The guy who throws the ball?" she asked. "Yeah you mean the QB?" I answered. "Yeah" she said sheepishly. "Then yes thats me" I answered pleasantly. She smiled at me. I started talking about you guys and she said it was cool that we stick up for each other. She also said that she knew Jamie...Did you Guys set me up? After I bought her coffee, and talked alittle.... well I got a date last Saturday. Right in the middle of our date..pony called me about Carson, right when we were gonna kiss. I explained to her, but she was kinda mad. Well I got to go so ...to be continued....

36 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOO Darry's Got A Girlfriend!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Head Is In The Pic, Right Next To U Being Hott! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat u jelous? Do u wann a be my girlfriend? I thought not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do ya like thought improvements to th site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new site darrbear . oh im soo gonna keep calling you that ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Darry finally starts to have a relationship and we gotta ruin it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. play nice Soda, we atleast have to let him have a week of happyness before we breakout the embarrising baby pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey come on be nice guys!! That means you soda!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darry I'm sorry my coma-ness ruined your first kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. come on carson you cant blame yourself for being in a coma he can blame us!!! you didnt do anything pony's the one that called him!!! hey at least he didnt call in the middle of them kissing ever think of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. no Brookie Cookie, I was making fun of Darry for not having his first kiss 'till colledge :]
    you and Pony are a good match. slow. haha. but you have an excuse :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never said it was my first kiss i dated girls in high school...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea, You Dated That One Jerk In High School! That Was A Long One 2, Didn't She Break Up With You In The Same Week Mom And Dad Died?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pony, this is the part where you shut your pretty mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that just made this post awlkward

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Im Sorry! I Just Think Of That When Darry Talks About Dating...

    ReplyDelete
  17. arggg well i hav told u about sammy b4 it aint my fault u ignored me dar :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pony u better shut ur trap or I'll strangle ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. not before friday!!! and thanx for calling us both slow car ur so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. no not my birthday thats in feb!!! pony was tryin to ask me out then all of you except jamie dawn and johnny were talkin bout us fuckin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. im so confused , so your dates on friday?

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey! untru! i was trying to "de-escalate" the problem brook. i was gettin uncomfortable myself..lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. both mine and Brooks birthdays are in Febuary.. yay :3

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol ik i sec except!!! i knew you werent! and i hope so i dont think he'll ask me now you guys wont shut up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ...I never said anything about ya'll fuckin..

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol its kool sis!!! yea but steve did and all of you just went along with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. sorry car ur rite i just read it agen!!! blair sed sumthin and then steve got in on it then dal did and nobody would stop it was wierd!! but ik you johnny dawn jamie and kit didnt say anything about it!!! sorry agen lol!? =D

    ReplyDelete
  28. forgivan becuz know u have a date with pony on friday and im starting to understand why car feels that its incest to date inside the gang but anyways can we go back to sammy and darry :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. GOSSIP TIME!!! I Heard They Are Already In A Fight!

    ReplyDelete