Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everything Feels Right

Before I tell you what happened I want to thank Jamie for helping me out.I did what Jamie said, I put a note on the tree next to her favorite spot to do homework in between classes. It read "give me ten minutes and a chance to explain"The next day I got a note from her that said"why? To explain why you left me in the middle of our date to go with another girl?" So the following morning i gave her a note that said"look up" puzzled she looked up. On top of the tree I was there. I saw her eyes. They were filled with joy. But then they were filled with disappointment. That saddened me. I jumped down and she was about to run but she didn't. We stood there in silence until I said"I love you you are all I ever think about, You are my goddess of love." then I did something bold...I kissed her. Well after that she fainted.I carried her ten blocks to the hospital. She was out for hours..but I didn't leave..I would never leave her again.When she woke up she said"I love you Darrel"I couldn't believe it." here is your chance to explain" she said. So over the next twenty minutes I explained to her about Car. she said she was sorry for not believing me. Then when they let Sammy out of the hospital I was so relieved to see her smiling again. Then I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder and carried her while she was pounding on me and laughing all the way to her car.She said"So hows Friday night with a movie and me?" i told her" I would be like heaven." She got into her car waved goodbye and drove off. I had a smile on my face the whole way home.

40 comments:

  1. aww thats really cool!!! im happy for you dar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke , it means alot to me that u don't hate sammy unlike other people

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know I dont h8 sammy becuz unlike the rest of them i know her and she is reallly awesome and dar im glad things worked out for you really i am
    darry and sammy sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G.................

    ReplyDelete
  4. see blair told you!!! and this time it isnt me or dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, sammy sounds cool and all. but this is way too much like a perfect little fairy tale and it makes me vomit a little Dar :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur so mean car! he's happy isnt that all that matters..........mostly?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna know who hates her .... and brooke you know its true !

    ReplyDelete
  8. know wats true that its like a fairytale and i wanna vomit????

    ReplyDelete
  9. no, that you , your sister , and darry all enjoy sitting in trees

    ReplyDelete
  10. well Brooke, fairy tales are vomit worthy. shit like that doesn't happen in real life.. well excepte until now.
    but yes Darry's happy and thats all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yea blair let me tell ya i love sitting in trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Really? Well U And I Should Hang In A Tree Sometime. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sure thing that can be our second date lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pony and Brookie having sex in a tree.

    Yes, I had to. Just to annoy you :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahahaha hopefully it wont be the tree outside my house

    ReplyDelete
  16. JESUS!!!! i thot that all of you were done with that!!!!!!!!!!!! its not fuckin funny!!!! now im pissed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this time you did start it carson!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wouldn't You Fall Off The Tree Doing That?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brooke, I'm sorry. I was very tempted :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can tell!!! and yes pony you probly would!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ur all perverts and im bringing u to a phyciatrist.

    ReplyDelete
  22. carsons the one that started it! im still pissed at her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. dont be mad at me k? i didnt do anything.......or say anything...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. for the record i didnt say anything this time

    ReplyDelete
  25. im not mad at any of you except the stupid ass who cant shut her mouth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. awww :( those are hurtful words Brookie. Remember, I didn't say anything last time :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ands I thought the tree thing would be romantic I didn't no it would start a fight

    ReplyDelete
  28. brook chill car's fun and darry change the subject somebody plz

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm sorry Brooke :( I was just tryin' to bug ya..
    I'll take you out for some cookies :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. k! i forgive you!!! but dont do it anymore you know it pisses me off!!!

    and i want chocolate chip!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  31. haha ok :] whatever you say little miss happy

    ReplyDelete
  32. no i never could have guessed !

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh really blair!? cuz u know i thot it was ovious!!!

    ReplyDelete