Monday, February 1, 2010

Fight

So on Friday I went on my date with Sammy. I trusted Soda and Pony and Kitkat to have a party without me there, I didn't want to at first but Soda is mature and he is in a perminate relationship (if you know what I mean.) Well I picked her up at her house...It was huge!!! Ohh I forgot to mention that Sammy's dad is a second cousin to Bill Gates' brother through marriage. He's in business with Bill Gates so they are really rich. I dressed up as best as I could. I rang the door bell and Sammy's mom answered. She looked really excited as she looked over me. Then she invited me in and told me Sammy was still getting ready. I said it was ok and I could wait. Then Sammy's dad came in and started questioning me like " What is your job", " What degree are you going for in college" ...and other stuff. after he I answered his question he looked satisfied and a little happy... he must like me. Then Sammy came down. She was wearing jeans and a nice T shirt that said " This girl is all green" You know I usually think girls that dress like that don't impress me, but Sammy made it look good. So we headed to the movies. We were seeing some chick flick she wanted to see. I didn't care. What ever made her happy. We got the tickets and sat in our seats. We were the only ones in the theater, must have been a bad movie. While we were watching the movie ( well actually i was watching her) All of a sudden the lights came on and a gang of 12 socs came in and surrounded us. One had a gun and he was pointing it at Sammy. That made me mad. The leader started talking "Sam baby what are you doing with this piece of trash?" I glared at him. She answered " He is my new boyfriend, we broke up remember?" " No you broke up with me, I never broke up with you." he answered. That made me even more mad. So I said " What difference does it make you big old rotten bag of goop?" It took ten of those Socs to hold me down. They punched and kicked me but I fought back. By the time the soc said "settle down or I'll shoot her." seven of them were on the floor knocked out. I stood still. The 4 others held me back and tied my hands together and took me in the other room.They started talking about their girlfriends for about 15 minutes. Then I had an idea. While they tied me to a pipe and tuned their backs to me a I used my feet to kick them in the head and knock them out. I used my foot to get one of their daggers so i could cut myself free. It worked. Then I tied them all together. I snook into the theater where Sammy was talking to that soc.. I think is name was Ryan. Well ryan still had that gun pointed at her. I snook up behind him and Sammy saw me. I gave her that shush signal. I mad my move. I grabbed the gun out of his hand, unloaded it and threw it across the room. I ended up beating him up and tieing him to a chair then Sammy said " your my hero"

30 comments:

  1. didnt know darr was jackie chan to :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It Runs In The Family... Darry Ur Getting Closer And Closer To Being A Socs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck no pony! he'll never be a soc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and wat runs in the family? bein jackie chan? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. if darry became a soc i'd be the first one to beat his ass down <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, He Wont. He'd Have To Get Rid Of Us 1st And He Wont Do That. And Dawn Yes, Thats What I Ment

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting......................

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the fact that if that were any of us we woulda called for backup but darry takes em all himself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darry's Superman :D
    or, as Stevealious once said, all brawn no brain.
    but I like my jaw not broken :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont understand the spelling of that name. there is no E anywhere in Shawn.
    there is an S H A W N
    shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmao ik i dont get it either wen i first saw it i was i thought it was pronounced seen lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me too! people looked at me like i was a retard, but their just freaks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its not "shawn" cuz it would be to close to my name. thats why.

    ReplyDelete
  14. o lol! so after carson whos gonna kill him next?!?!?! =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. i still dont understand why were mad at him

    ReplyDelete
  16. because he hurt Brooke and it's her birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  17. he broke my heart blair!!!! that a good enough reason????? i want him to suffer like i did!!!! o and he's a soc

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh ok. im still confused but i'll take your word that we should be pissy :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha soda i dont remember the last time i asked for back up fightin people man haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. thats cuz u probly never needed any! o nevr mind just read wat he sed! u know if that were me i wouldve been dead by the time the people got there to help me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was handleing it just fine without ya

    ReplyDelete
  22. good job darry nice fightin if it was me i would be like hey darry wanna help me? lol ur so awesome

    ReplyDelete