Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Short Update

As you probably already know I am in the hospital with a broken arm because of the fight I was in a few days ago. The doctor was impressed that i only had a broken arm. I am pretty bruised up like an old banana. I won't be able to play for about two weeks to three weeks. That bumbs me. But Sammy comes and visits every day. I guess it's a way of saying " thanks for saving my life" and " you are the best boyfriend ever" and "I love you so much" Now while I am in this joint I want ya all to behave cause I won't be there to make ya, ya hear? If I hear 'bout anything I'll come and do what I did to those socs to you, got it? And Pony, I know you are going threw stuff but ya better be good got it? I'll be in hear for a couple of days. Can ya look after yourselves for that long without me?

19 comments:

  1. pfft. i never get into troublee..*cough*..and atleast ur ok :). and good its ur arm not ur neck :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks Darry. Too bad you can't come to the awesome party I'm throwing tommorrow night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nahh we'll take this time to throw a huge ass party. You'll come home the cops will be there, the house on fire, and drunk people running around screaming at the top of their lungs. then you'll see me sitting infront of the burning house roasting marshmellows :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao!!!! nice blair!!! i just hope sodapop and pony will be ok!!! who's gonna cook????

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao ik!!! can katie cook??? she's gonna be a momma she needs to learn! as for blair if you tried to teach her she'd catch the damn house on fire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah well on blair's behalf i can cook
    as far as katie she can cook pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  7. well then the boys are takin care of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. brook u can cook pretty well too remember soda's 15th bday LOL that was a riot i was like a 11 and you were 10 and no one else could cook so it was just u and me cuz darry was making the cake and it was a suprise so soda couldnt cook either and we made everything and even darry approved according to him best potato salad ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol yea ik! so the cooks are you me darry and katie rite? jesus people you guys need to go take sum lessons to where you wont kill anybody if you cook! im not sayin names(blair kit)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cook a lot at home, sometimes it dont come out right though cause I like to experiment =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol nice! sumtimes it tastes good wen you do that tho! i was at my frends house and we had to make dinner cuz her parents were out of town it turned out really good lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well soda can cook ok but really other than him its just darry pony katie you and me brook :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha i can cook kinda man but i dont like to haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow thanks for making me feel worried

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw its ok darry! everythings fine!!!! dont worry!!!! well mostly fine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darry Im Sorry, For Making U Come And Look For Me Yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. darry everything'll be fine u can trust me on dat and dal u cant cook the only thing u can if mac and cheese from a box and that doesn't count alright

    ReplyDelete