Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Better

aaaggghhh. Finlay I'm out of that cast. I hated that thing. But I have to admit it was a real babe magnet. Wait I'm in a relationship.... Yea Sammy felt like it was her fault. I told her to stop worrying 'bout it but she said that she would never leave my side 'til I got better. I must admit I loved it at first but then she got a little clingy. Well now I'm better. I have to train extra hard in football to make up what I lost. Sammy is there every practice..well not 'cause she a cheerleader but 'cause she likes me..

10 comments:

  1. Thats great dar i know u will be just as good as u were b4 the cast but make sure u and sammy rnt getting too serious too fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! U Sure Darry? :p She Should Come Over Sometime..... We Wont Show Baby Pics... The One Ur Butt Is Showing! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darebear and Sammy sitting in a tree , k-i-s-s-i-n-g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Darry Its Yea Yea! :D When I Come Home We Should Do Something Together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darebear, will you be mad if you call you Darebear for the rest of my life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. considering the average life expectancy, id be mad if i was called darebear for the rest of ym life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ik me too!!! darry post sumthin slacker!!!!! u havent been on in like forever!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete