Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday

Yes, today is my birthday. I don't like to tell people bout it cause i might as well say " hey I'm another year closer to death. Yea I used to love my birthday when i was younger. Until my parents died on my birthday years ago. I feel like people don't need to get me a present. Saying "Happy Birthday" is good enough for me. Apparently no one listens to me. Everyone got me a present even Dally. He got me socks. He probably stole them but i liked them. Sammy was there first thing in the mornin. Pony woke me up with a " Happy Birthday Bro!!" and Soda and Sammy and KitKat was there. KitKat got me a cool motorcycle shirt. Pony got me a a new motorcycle helmet. It had my name on in cool graffiti. It also had a tiger on it. I liked it cause my other one was fallin apart. Well Soda brought me outside and showed me my motorcycle. He painted it with flames and a a white stripe. It was awesome. Well I don't know how but Sammy got me a TV. HD and flat screen. I don't know how she did it. We made out for 10 min. I had to go to my job so i told them i didn't want a party just to watch a movie later. They agreed. I got home 10 min early.Well again no one ever listens to me so when i walked in you guys were all there at a surprise party. But no one said surprise. They didn't expect me home. We partied all night and Soda and Dally and the girls and basically everyone got drunk. Then there was knock on the door i opened it was the police. They said my parents may still be alive. That was the best present i ever got for my birthday.

13 comments:

  1. Darry, are you sure? I mean mom and dad have been dead for like a year and a half, if not more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. say whaaa ?
    what the hell does that mean ?
    darebear tell me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa wait didn't the train.....you know!!! so how!?!?!?!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darry, you were pretty drunk, you may have been imagining it. Look we can forget about it and pretend it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I'm sure and I'll explain it my next post

    ReplyDelete
  6. well S.E. hinton thinks otherwise buddy boy :D..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will explain it in my next post but it's real and I don't care wat she says

    ReplyDelete
  8. darry............... u were really drunk that night so dont u wanna be rational about this.............

    ReplyDelete