Friday, May 7, 2010

Ambush

I walked to the market last night. It was dark besides the street lights. I had a feeling someone was following me. I stopped. Listened. Then I stepped in a weird beat pattern. Then I heard it. Someone trying to follow along.I turned to have two guys hold me down and pull me into a nearby alley. A group of socs surrounded me. They threw me to the ground and held me there with their feet. One started talking, "So, Tge great Darrel Curtis. Why weren't you at out little rumble the other day? You never miss one."
"Don't call me Darrel"
"ooo sorry, Darry. Hahaha"
He kicked me in the chest.
"So why didn't you go?"
" Why do you care?"
" I wanted you to be there when we kicked your greasers' butts!"
They held me back as he punched me in the face.
" Answer me!"
" OK OK I've given up fighting OK?"
" Well that's good cause now you won't hit me if I touch your sister, she's pretty hot"
" I would hit you. I haven't given up punching idiot."
" oh that does it. Guys get him up so he can fight me like a man!"
They threw me up and formed a circle around me and the leader who was talking to me. He just kept punching me. I fought the urge to fight back. Finaly I was on the ground. They lifted my shirt up to epode my back. They took a knife and engraved the symbol on all their bags and shirts on to my back. Probably their gang symbol. Then tied up my hands and left me there.

9 comments:

  1. oh my god darry! god! i hope your ok!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omi-fucking-god Darry u ok???? well the anwser is probably no but still

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're okay Darry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god darry! god! i hope your ok!!!!Omi-fucking-god Darry u ok????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my fucking God, FINE?!?! How the hell can you be fine?!?!?! Are you seriously okay now? Need any help?... Nevermind, you probably don't need any help. I mean c'mon, your Darry. Well, hope you're fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darry. I know this probably isn't the best time, and that your hurt, but I gotta talk to you man..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darry, there is a difference between trying to be peacrful and acting like an idiot. I mean if these socs held you down with a knife, for common sense sake, you act in self-defense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kit's right. If you get jumped your alould to fight to protect yourself, but don't go around jumping people are being in rumbles

    ReplyDelete