Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Austin 2

I was walking on the road when all of a sudden someone jumped and pushed me outa the way of a car that was about to run me over. i turned around to find it was austin. I thanked him and thisn is what we said,
"thanks man"
" i saved your life, now you have to help me."
" ....."
" look i really like her, and i will make you help me if you dont agree now. A certain Bri come to mind?"
" Dont touch my girlfriend."
" I thought you broke up? good for you for gettin back together."
" fine I'll help you."
" i need you to do 2 things. One, train me to fight better. Two, spy on Ari and Brian this friday, they are going snowboarding."
" Fine."
" I'll be taken care of some stuff see ya Saturday."
I glared at him.
" oh and we never had this talk."
He walked away smiling.

5 comments:

  1. BUT we're going to the Rockies! You better pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ari
    i dont trust this austin dude so much watch out darry

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'd think by posting ari would see and know he's trying to break her and brian up? boys are silly

    ReplyDelete