Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No pain no game

During the paintball game I was going around on my motorcycle looking for the other teams flag. Steve was somewhere behind me in his car. We circled around and got some people but no flag. We decided to continue on foot from thereWeTher flag could be anywhere on the north side in the Brumley Boys territory. Me and Steve split up. I was walking along when I heard it. A walking noise that was trying to blend in to my walking noise but it wasnt. Someone was following me. Then I heard more and more footstepps so i ran. I ran into an alley as fast as I could. I bumped into someone. It was a girl that just took my breath away. As stupid asi was I said "I'm so sorry!"
"dont worry about it"
"ok, what are you doing here?"
"hiding. There's some paintball game going on and I don't want trouble."
" then stay away from me cause trouble is alway following me."
" mmmmm I think Ill stay with you. You look strong enough to keep me outta trouble."
". Ok your choice"
" I'm Darry Curtis"
" I already knew that. I'm Rachel Micheals"
just then I heard them coming.
" follow me"
we climbed the fire escape next to us ontop of the roof. From above I could see about 5 brumely boys. I took one out and told Rachel to get down. We did the same thing for the other 3. One more to go. I asked Rachel if she wanted to get this one. She nodded but she didn't know how to shoot. I told her I would help her. So I put my hand on hers and did the whole teaching thing. We got him. We climbed down on the ground. She said " I gotta get going."
" ok maybe we should get together again sometime"
" yea I would like that but please leave trouble at home"
" no problem"
" and one more thing"
she reached over and kissed me. I was suprised. Just then, she pulled out a small paintball gun and shot me in the head. I knocked out. I woke up alittle later. I put my hand in my pocket. I felt a piece of paper, and pulled it out. It read, "sorry bout that. Call me, 233- 4455 Rachel <3" I got up and Steve was there. He said " what happened" " nothing" I answered.

13 comments:

  1. woahh crazy ness hows ur head? wish i was there! seems fun hey read my posts please~ love Jamie

    p.s im new to the gang and apprently my role is your cousin so talk to you later

    JAMIE C

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww darry's getting a girlfriend congrats!! im so happy for you read my post i have a surprise for u.. and comment but again so happy 4 u.i hope u and rachel have a long happy life.i think i might kno her and i work with steve,soda,and dimitri

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA that must of turned u on dar. Anyways im happy for you and little gf. Bring her around i wanna meet this chic she sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jannill check out my post luv yeah dar hope you had funn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah nice one Darry. Can't trust the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who evr said he could?! lol jk! im happy for you dar you got a little girlfriend!!!!! and i hope ur heads ok haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. altho i hope u do i think that ur a great guy and any girl soc or greaser will be lucky to have you (listen to me i sound more and more like kitty) but yea i do hope u get ur girl and then u should post a picture of her afterwardz. luv ya dar like if u were my brother

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't know about you, but if a girl shot me in the head with a paint ball gun, im definitely not calling her...

    ReplyDelete
  9. dimitry if a girl hits shoots a guy with a paint ball gun it means she likes that guy its an old trick thats how i met trey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, I agree with Dimitrian. And psst Jannill, you're lucky to sound like me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i kno i said it in agood way luv ya kitty u kno know ur my sister and how bubblegum i havent heard of her in a while

    ReplyDelete