Monday, May 10, 2010

Austin

If you haven't heard me and bri broke up. But u probably did here because u guys are all very nosie! The good thing bout it is that I can fight again. I went out today to find every sic that was involved with beating me up. I found a group if them hanging out and started beating them up. In the middle of it Austin showed up he said,"hey need help?" I said, "no I got it but you can help anyway."
"thx"
we kicked some but! After we got some lunch. We started talking and I think you guys should hear this.
" I'm srry about what I did to your gf"
" No it's ok, we broke up"
" oh I'm srry"
" it's fine, she liked someone else"
" ok you ok?"
" yea I'm fine.... But why did u help me?"
" cause I really like Ari and I know you guys are friends so I was hoping you could help me out.."
" with what?"
....

3 comments:

  1. I can't help that i'm VERY nosie :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. psht Im not nosie, im just god and god simply knows everything :D

    ReplyDelete