Saturday, May 1, 2010

A post about kitty

I was out at my special place meditating and looking at the sky and thinking. My thoughts were becoming very clear. Then I heard someone shouting. It was the one girl I'm afraid of... Kitkat. She was crying and came running to me. I didn't know why she was crying but I treid to calm her down. I could see she was looking for me for at least two hours. It was something about pony and her in a fight about something. I didn't care I just knew my baby sister was hurt. We just talked and sat against my favorite tree and she leaned on me. Everything became clear to me at that moment. Then she told me that if I told anyone she would kill me..... Typical kitty. I told her that if she told anyone where this place was I'd do the same.She ended up going home and I stayed there. As she drove off I thought, that's my little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Darry I love you so much. More than words can describe. That last line was so touchy, made me smile and go 'aw'. <3

    ReplyDelete