Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bob

Me, Soda, Steve, Dallas, and Jamie, yes Jamie (she really wanted to come with us and I thought hey she survived a rumble), went to find bob. He isn't that hard to find really. We walked alittle on the north side of town alittle and forced some socs to tell us where he was. It didn't take long to find him. He was walking in the street with 2 other socs and bob's gf. (I could tell because he had his arm around her) Jamie distracted the one and got him to come into an alley where we were waiting. Steve had no trouble tieing him up and throwing him on the ground. The other soc and bob came looking for him and were shocked to see us. Dallas grabbed the other soc and punched him a couple of times. Then he tied him up abd put him next to his buddy. I grabbed bob by the collar and punched him. I held him down. Soda said, " may I?" I answered "go ahead" he started punching him left and right. I've never seen him fight like this. You could see the anger in his eyes. I handed bob over to Steve to hold down abd I went at him too. Then Jamie said "can I?" in that tone that a little kid is asking for candy. I said "sure" she took a swing and kicked him where it hurt. Then when she took another swing bob's hand came loose and grabbed her hand. In one swift motion he grabbed his knife and put it to her neck. I said "take another step and she goes." we all stood still. Luckily he didn't see Dallas come from the back and punch him and grabthe knife. I kicked him a few times. His girlfriend finally came to see what was taking so long and by the look on her face she was horrified. At that moment I saw it. In soda's eyes. He screamed "I'm gonna do to her what he did to Katie!" he took out his knife and started advancing toward her. I jumped on soda to hold him down and she ran away. Soda furiously asked me why u did that and I answered, " Soda we are NOT animals. If I let you do that i might as well have called you a soc." he looked at me for a moment. Then he droped his knife and started to cry.

8 comments:

  1. Did Soda quit before I joined?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh hows soda doing it must be soooo painful for him to have snow taken away from him like that and hows katie and darry u told soda the right thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Darrel finally lemme kick some ass.boy it felt good even though it was just one punch......
    I guess i owe dallas one as much as i hate to admit it..i'll thank him l8r..and maybe just maybe i'll be nice to him. :P
    Boy, I didnt even know what to say to soda this time...i almost cried myself.again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dally is gonna get his ass kicked in June! MWAHAHAAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. does anyone kno wat happened to blair try to go to her blog it wont let u i think she quit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really glad you stopped Soda from doing something stupid. But hell yeah! Nice that you beat up Bob real good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darry can u post something else cuz the more i read this post the more i wanna murder bob

    ReplyDelete