Sunday, April 25, 2010

Car Accident

aaahhhhh everything hurts. I'm in the hospital. It started when we decided to go to dairy queen with pony. Johnny was hangin around the house so he cam with. Pony wanted to drive cause he just got his drivers licence. After I ordered My Oreo blizzard and they ordered their blizzards. We decided to take them home instead of eat them there. We got in the car and started driving. It was pony's first time on the throughway. He seemed pretty relaxed. Then all of a sudden someone hit us. We flipped over and when we landed I felt my leg get crushed by the car seat. The car started rolling and I pulled tried to pull pony out who was in the front seat but I couldn't and I fell out of the car. I saw pony and Johnny start to get out of the car. I saw the car start on fire. Pony and Johnny were right near the car. I tried to run back. But I fell cause my leg. The car exploded. And a piece hit me in the back. I was knocked out. I woke up in the hospital. I'm assuming by the cast I have a broken leg but everything hurts now.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously dudes. Say no to hospitals!
    Geez guys, you got some really bad luck there.
    I think Soda outta teach Pony how to drive properly since he pretty much denied my help. :/

    I hope you're ok. I'll come visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Dar, I hope youre okay. I'll see if I can stay in the hospital with you. I'm so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, man... Guess I'm not the only one in a hospital now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. U guys r magnets for accidents. I swear. Sigh, What kind of doughnuts do u want?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh. I will come visit you hobos :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. god damn darry, im starting to think you have a thing for hospitals. PLAY SMART! PLAY SAFE!

    ReplyDelete