Thursday, April 8, 2010

More socs

I don't know what is with all these Socs lately. Greasers seemed to be kidnapped every day now. I was gonna find those Socs who hurt u guys. I was gonna hurt them so much that they would beg me to kill them. I was just about to leave on my motorcycle when Bri came. I told her what I was doin but she said that I was stupid and that I shouldn't go without backup and that she wanted to come. I really didn't want he to get hurt, but inside I was wishing that she would come. She ended up forcing me to bring her. We entered the south side of town, and I saw soc walking alone, I figured I could get some answers outa him.I parked my motorcycle and started to sneak up on behind him. He turned into an alley and I thought perfect. Me and Bri turned into the alley and we were ambushed. Two guys grabed Bri while one put a knife to her neck. That made me angry. I knocked out a few guys until one of them said "don't move or the girl gets a little cut up." I didn't know what to do. I stood there looking at him. Bri was right I was stupid. I threw my hands in the air, I surrendered. They tied my hands behind my back and two guys were holding me. Bri was tied up too and two guys were holding her. My first goal was to get her free. They knocked me out. When I woke up we were in a car and two socs were in the front. Bri was lying there still unconcious. One of the socs noticed I was up so they knocked me out again. This time I woke up I was in the car but the door opened and like five guys yanked me out. They held me back so I couldn't run. Two guys yanked Bri out. This time she was awake. We were forced inside some abandon warehouse. I guy hit me in the back and I felltp my knees. Bri got to her knees too. A soc entered the room it was Jeff. He used to be my friend, until he turned on me. He seemed to be head soc now. He walked up to me and said " well look at this, we have a Curtis here. Part of the Winston gang."(idk why he considered dallas as the leader but I wasn't about to argue. he continued " and who is this pretty girl? Is she ur girlfriend? This is to good Darrel. I have an agreement I can make with u to let u go. Come to our side again Darrel, and we will let both of u go." ( yes I could be a soc but I don't want to) " I decided a long time ago when u asked me that I don't wanna be a soc." I said. He laughed and said " fine then , lock them up" he looked at me and said " by the end of tommarow I will force u to be one of us." hitvme with a whip a few times then they threw us in a closet. In side were a few other greasers. I told Bri I was sorry for gettin her in this mess. She said it was her desision to come with me. She fell asleep on me. I had to get her out of here. I used my feet to get the knife I hid in my shoe. I used my mouth to use the knife to cut Bri free. I woke her up. I told her to run, but she said she wasn't leaving without me. So she got me free and I had no idea wat to do next. I saw a vent.... I didn't think I would fit but Bri might. i told her to go get help. She knew I was right and that she had to go. She kissed me goodbye and went into the vent. I fell asleep and was woken up by a soc. He noticed that Bri was gone and he grabed me and kicked me in the stomach. They could do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't hurt Bri. They torchured me for the next hour. Not too bad cause they wanted me to join them. Then Jeff got there. He said " I hear your girlfriend got out. Too bad cause I was gonna make her mine if you didn't cooroperate." he punched me in the face. Then he took the whip and whiped me twice on the back. I noticed there were only ten socs now. Just then Dallas, Steve, sodapop, and ponyboy busted in. This mention Bri was safe and that she had gotten help. I used my knife to cut myself free. Then I took the whip and started using it on the socs. Soda and Steve were taken care of s couple more socs and pony went and freed the other greasers. Dallas was fighting the best he ever did. I saw Jeff trying to run. I caught him and punched him in the face and the gut multiple times. I took the whip and slashed it at him while I said " No one hurts my girlfriend!" and he ended up riming with a couple of other socs. On the way back we picked up my motorcycle. When we got to our house Bri was there. Ibwas so happy. She said that she wanted to bitch slap that guy for hurting her boyfriend, i told her goahead. She said i look pretty banged up and I told her it was nothing serious. I took my shirt off to reveal about five whip marks and some bruises I had a black eye. She smiled and kissed me. " I love u bri" I said as she huged me. She replied " I love u too"

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping my baby cousin safe Dar, it means a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARRBEAR! I want to guess you did it for me. Aww, that's so cute brother. You make me happy.

    But I'm sorry you ended hurt and with Breanna there and all. I think we outta have another rumble so we can kick those socs' asses real good and they keep on their side of town once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesus darry! i bet wat the fuck was the one who got me wen i was walkin home!!!!! jeff rite? and that place they took you and bri! that's were they took me to! and it scared the shit out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no I wonder wat they r up to... Get ready for a rumble.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you let me participate? Cause that would make me oh so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna fucking kill those socs if they come within 578541387415243 feet of you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    Love you Darrel!

    ReplyDelete