Friday, April 2, 2010

Get it straight

Alright I heard that everyones fighting..... Just shows wat happens when I'm not there. I no kitkat would usualy be the one doin this but I'm gonna do it this time. Stop being idiots!!!! Kitkat always says that things happen for a reason...because that's wat mom always said... Now we don't have to fight...just when things get better they get worse. Now you gotta start posting and start being "grown up" if u all can ok? I'm sorry for gettin mad I thought u guys were better than this. Take this and think alittle bit.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Darry for embracing my words. You're right kid. Listen to him people. This will just go on and on until you dudes stop it.

    P.S: Dude, your blog is making me blind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes hurt from lookin' at your blog... I think I'm goin' blind... But it's a good blog haha :P

    ReplyDelete