Monday, April 19, 2010

Found

I decided to look around the woods again. I found some horse trails some miles from the spot I found the stuff. we followed it deep into the woods. After about an hour I saw a small hidden ranch. we saw a man and immediately stopped and hid. I tried to get a little closer. step by step. inch by inch i got more tense. Bri following right behind me. Suddenly, I felt a knife to my neck. a voice spoke "who are you?" the voice sounded familiar. "WHO ARE YOU!!??" he yelled. I didn't answer. I saw Bri about to grab a branch and hit him with it but he said, "you move and I kill him." He shoved me inside is house, sat me down and tied me to a chair. He tied Bri up too. A women came in and said, "what is all the ruckus??" I looked at her. She looked familiar. the man said, "alright, i give you one more chance to tell me before i throw u both in the closet for the rest of your lives. "I'm Darrel and this is Breanna." I answered. the women dropped what she was doing and ran over. " I cant believe it!! How could I not have seen it??!!"she cried. "Darrel Shaynne Curtis! I've missed you so much!" I looked at her for a moment and saw it. "Hey...Mom" The rest of the day we spent talking. I cant tell you why but they cant come back... they miss us all...and they had a good reason to fake their death. maybe sometimes we will visit again. Bri and I are coming home tonight.

5 comments:

  1. That's kinda creepy and sweet............haha ur middle name is Shaynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol :D. Omg I miss them oh so much , dairy queen :(.. I wna call them :3! I'm so very happy ur insane ass decided to look for them :D. Ur crazyness brought back The closest thing I had to parents :). Well done Sherlock holmes! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I really the only one who isn't that pleased?

    ReplyDelete