Friday, April 9, 2010

Surprises

Ok so I picked Bri up today on my motorcycle. I told her earlier that I had a suprise for her. She was so excited. Well she was right about one thing...... I was taking her to my special hill. But she didn't know why. I got there and it was dark. Perfect.. I hit the switch and everything lit up. It was the second most beautiful thing I ever saw.... Number one was bri... I loved it when I saw her eyes light up. Then I brought her the top of the hill to show that the lights formed Darrel and Breanna in a heart. Then bri kissed me. And when she did I put a necklace over her head on her neck. She looked at it. It was a locket shaped like a heart. Inside was a note ingraved by me. It read " hold this to your heart so I can be with you 24/7. ~Darrel Curtis" she smiled and kissed me again. I told her there was more. I carried her over to the tree that is on top of the hill. I had set everything up earlier so i had my guitar there. Yes I play alittle guitar. Then i played her the song I wrote for her. I'm not gonna play it or sing it for anyone but her. Then we shared a blanket I had there earlier and fell asleep under the stars. I woke up in the morning with her there. I carried her over to my motorcycle. And drove off. I brought her home and put her in her bed and then left. She didnt even wake up. On my way out Steve stopes me and questioned me " where were u guys? Did u fuck her up? Blah and other words" I guess he doesn't trust me yet. But I didn't care I wondered if bri was dreaming about me.

1 comment:

  1. aww darry that is so romantic u r so sweet. check out my blog so u will see the most adorable bunny ever

    ReplyDelete