Saturday, April 3, 2010

up in the night

So last night i picked up Bri from Steve's house. I had to sneak around back cause Steve was mad at me and his poker buddies were there. Shepard's gang. Bri saw me and then sneaked out where I was waiting with my motorcycle. We headed over to my place. pony wasn't home cause he was sleeping over at johnny's. We hopped on the couch and watched movies all night. At one point i said that we should sneak her back so Steve didn't notice. But she said she didn't want to go back, so i clicked play and we continued. I remember feeling her breath on my chest. She fell asleep. I drifted off not so long after. when i woke up she was gone. i looked around... i didn't see her. I got up and she snuck up behind me, then kissed me. she thanked me and headed off, with my heart.

3 comments:

  1. i forgot that i was on your blog dar and i thought that it was cristy saying banana kissed her 8O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Oh my god Carson, I don't roll that way. But Darry, i'm happy for you two!! Even if Steve might be pissed that you snuck out Bri lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats nice darrel.....................................ur shirtless pic creeps me out :o

    ReplyDelete