Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update2

I'm gettin married to bri, she is carting my future kid, even tough it might be austins. He raped bri. I didn't get the football draft but I'm gonna keep workin on it. I'm working extra hard Now and I have enough for the wedding ( rich ppl tip very good if u do a good job.) I went on my motor cycle to my special place. I kept thinking, i'm gettin married to the most beautiful girl in the world, and am gonna be a father... Everything is gonna change. On my way back home I stopped to have a little talk with Austin. I brought the police this time. He was arrested for rape. We go to court tommarow. I don't even need a lawyer. I have all the evidence. I went to visit bri and I stayed the night there with her.

8 comments:

  1. My sister and my best friend are getting married....... Hey Darry, I think I know where you could have the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats darry. im so happy for u YAY DARRY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Im such and idiot. I almost wrote happy birthday! Haha. Congratulations Dar :D AND I HOPE A GANG IN THE JAIL BUTT RAPES THE CRAP OUT OF AUSTIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Darrel, Breanna. You two are so cute together it's jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not gonna think about the baby being austin's and neither are u darrel.
    Darrel and Breanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How spiffy dairy queen ;D! Name the baby dish washer. Or poopytray. Means desk in Spanish >:D. Pretty intense I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, when's the wedding? Updates! We gotta start planning everything. It's gonna be so cool and I need to stop jumping up and down now.

    ReplyDelete