Sunday, April 11, 2010

The rumble!

Ok so by the end of this post u will think I'm crazy or dead.....maybe I am. So I no you want to no wat the surprise is so I'll start. Ok so at nine three of my friends with motorcycles came ( nine when the rumble started.) We started driven. It was a five minute drive. There is a raised highway next to the place we were gonna rumble. I know ur thinking what does this have to do with anything? Well we got on the highway and then jumped off the side. Crazy right? I remember being in the air and thinking about bri then about my sister and brothers then about the gang. Then I actuly landed on the ground. All of my friends hit the ground to behind me. With my one hand I had a chain and was using is to knock out people. I think I hit like a dozen socs with my motorcycle, and like a dozen with my chain. I looked around to see bri and Cristy fighting socs with each other and pony and Johnny ganging up on a soc. A soc threw a knife at me. But I was smart, I wore the chest protected for football under my shirt. I flew off my motorcycle and hit the ground hard after I felt this pain in my side. I got up and pulled out a knife, with the name Jeff on it. ( read the post more socs to see who Jeff is) then I saw it about 50 ft away was bri and Cristy, and a guy was sneaking up behind them. I used some of my quarterback skills and I hit him in the chest. He calasped in pain. I felt more knifed in my back. Ow! I turned around to see Jeff. I pulled out the knife I hid in my pocket. I charged at him. He countered it by slashing me in the stomach. I got his arm. Two socs slashed my arms but I used my chain to knock them out. It Jeff went at me again. Until I got him pinned against the wall with my knife to his neck. I said "how does it feel to be the victom." he looked at me and then fainted, what a coward!! The rumble went on for five more minutes, then the socs started running. Most were on the ground. Five were dead, two greasers were dead. Bri colasped but I caught her. She got back up and we went to steves place. My shirt was stained red from my blood. Bri helped me get bandaged up. Itold her I looked like a mummy. She kissed me and said "a hot mummy" Hahaha! Myotorcycle wasn't too badly ripped up. Just some dents. I was able to drive instead of walk home. I didn't die and I was crazy.. Not too bad.

4 comments:

  1. You we're kicking some serious soc ass lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scared the living hell out of me when you jumped in that motorcycle! Do that again and I'll beat you!

    Anyway, that was a nasty fight, even to the border of scary. There was too much everywhere and it was a shame people died. If we ever have a rumble with knifes and chains, tell me so I can beat the hell out of the person that brought it up.

    ReplyDelete