Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update

so we went to see Austin. I walked in there and I was talkin to Austin. Used to be friends with the brumleys except him. Never liked him. I did most of the talking. Then he said something and mark just went at him. Before I knew it everyone was fighting. Two guys came at me. One was wearing my luck necklace that was stolen from me the oth day. That made me mad, I beat him up and got it back. I loved to see mark beat up Austin. I got up today early and got ready to leave. I pulled on my jeans and put on a t-shirt. I was gonna leave when pony stopped me. He wanted me to take him with me... I looked at him and said no. He got really mad. He started screaming and I started shouting at him.... We woke up kitkat. I never actully told kitty about leaving and when she heard she started yelling too. I ran out the door and hopped on my motorcycle and ride off. I could hear them screaming at me. I picked up bri and we rode to the place where my parents "died" we started looking around in the woods. About a mile away from the crash place I found a stream and splashed water on my face. Then I saw something sparkle. I pulled it out of the water. I reconized it but didn't know why. Then it hit me. Iit was my moms necklace. Why was it here? I looked around. There was an old tree trunk that was hollow and I thought hey why not. I looked in side and felt a bunch of papers. They had my parents names on them and all their information. Their birth certificates, passports, liscenes, IDs. Weird.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Darry You Should Be Yelled At!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darry I thought we had already gone through this. Mom and dad are dead. That's just the way things are. You are born, you live, you die. That simple. Nothing you or me or anyone does will ever change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Pony. You and Darry ever wake me up that way and I'll beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darry just needs to do this for closure. Like when dad first left, mom let Tibbs wonder around town for weeks, so Tibbs could try and find him. People do werid things when their dealing with shit, my english teacher shaved half her head. like no joke. shes half bald. so dar, be safe and please don't shave your head

    ReplyDelete